The school was established in 1993. It is situated in Ivory Park between Midrand and Olifantsfontein. It serves the
Ivory Park, Tswelopele and Winnie Mandela areas.
The school has a roll of 1800 Learners, 53 Educators, 9 HODs, 2 Deputy Principals and Principal.
It is the only school offering Technical Subjects in Ivory Park.
The Learners participate in extra mural activities like Soccer; Netball; Athletics; Spelling Bee; Debates; and Science Olympiads.